Mixed Greens with Tangerines and Shaved Fennel
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely grated tangerine peel
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, very thinly sliced crosswise, fronds chopped
- 4 tangerines, peeled, segmented
Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Divide greens among 4 plates. Scatter sliced fennel and tangerines over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over, sprinkle with chopped fronds, and serve.