Marshmallow Creme-Hot Fudge Sundaes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso or coffee
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
Combine chocolate, cocoa powder, and espresso in a large metal bowl. Bring cream just to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat; pour over chocolate mixture. Let sit for 30 seconds, then whisk until smooth and glossy. Fold marshmallow creme into chocolate. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Let cool, cover, and chill. Rewarm before serving. Serve warm sauce over ice cream.