Veal schnitzel with peasant potatoes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We slice the meat and beat it with the meat beater.
Salt and pepper each slice of meat. Place the slices of meat on a plate and cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (maybe from evening to morning)
In a bowl beat eggs with milk and then mix with flour.
We give each piece of meat through this composition and fry it in hot oil on both sides.
Remove the pieces of meat on a paper towel. absorb excess oil.
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut them into cubes and boil them in water with a little salt.
When they are cooked, we strain them with water.
Cut the onion and pepper into slices and put them in a pan with 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Add the red paprika, mix, then pour the salted potatoes and pepper to taste.
Put the chopped parsley, mix and remove from the heat.
We serve the schnitzels with potatoes and raw salad.
50 ml milk
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
2 pcs. potatoes
2 -3 tablespoons flour
100 ml sour cream
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon salt and pepper
400 gr veal pulp
Cut the meat into thin slices, beat the slices with a hammer for slices and roll in flour.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the slices of meat that are fried on both sides until well done. Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely. Peel the potatoes and cut them into very thin slices.
Place a layer of potatoes in the heat-resistant pan greased with a little butter so that they cover each other a little. Sprinkle with salt and spices, a little garlic, place a layer of meat and again garlic and spices. Put a second layer of potatoes, spices.
The cream is mixed with the milk and poured over the soufflé.
Bake for 50 minutes, during which time the potatoes soften and turn golden on the surface.
Try this video recipe too
Ingredients Potato accordion & # 8211 Hasselback potato recipe, potato accordions with butter
- 8 potatoes & # 8211 use as many potatoes as you want to prepare, 1 large potato, about 175-200 grams, is enough for one serving
- 60 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 30 ml. olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- optionally, various other spices can be added: chili flakes, garlic, various finely chopped / dried herbs, etc.
Preparation Accordion Potatoes & # 8211 Hasselback Potato Recipe, Butter Potato Accordions
1. Choose potatoes of the same shape as possible, so that they cook at the same time. Start the oven and set it at 200 ° C.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes. Rinse the potatoes again in a few cold waters and shake. Melt the butter and mix with the oil. The reason why butter is mixed with oil is that the oil has a higher smoking point than butter and will prevent it from burning during cooking in the oven.
3. From the longer side of each potato cut a little, forming a stable base on which the potatoes stand without moving.
4. Grow all the potatoes into thin slices, about 3-4 mm thick, but without coming off completely, so that they unfold during baking in the form of an accordion. Being essential that all these parallel slices are well attached to the stable base of the potato, I proceed as seen in the picture below. One by one, place each potato, with the base formed in point 3, in a large spoon, from the one to be served. Without care, I make those parallel cuts, penetrating with the knife exactly as much as my spoon allows.
Seasoning and baking potatoes
5. Put the potatoes in a pan, then grease well with melted butter, mixed with oil. It also spreads through the notches, which will make them unravel during baking, forming those potato accordions. For this, I use a soft brush and insist between notches. If I have butter left, I sprinkle it all over the potatoes.
Note: there are, as I said, all sorts of variants of these potatoes. You can replace the butter with lard or goose / duck lard. Among the notched slices of these accordion potatoes, thin slices of bacon can be arranged. Optionally, they can be seasoned with garlic, rosemary, thyme, etc. They can also be sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, etc.
6. There is only one step left and we can put these hasselback potatoes in the oven. Before cooking, season abundantly with coarse salt and pepper. If you opt for more spices, as we showed in the previous point that it is possible, add it now. If you will also use cheese, it is preferable to add it in the last part of cooking.
7. Place the potato tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C (static, or 190 ° C ventilated). The potatoes will bake for 1:10 hours, but every 15-20 minutes, we will open the oven and gently grease the potatoes with the butter that will gather in the pan. To do this, use either a spoon, sprinkle the potatoes on top with butter, or grease with a brush.
Hasselback potatoes are served hot, as a side dish or as a stand-alone dish, along with a salad. In fact, especially the variants enriched with bacon and cheese, they really are a food in itself! Simple or enriched with various additions to your liking, I assure you that they are delicious!
Preparation for the veal escalope with mushrooms:
The meat is cut into very thin slices, or you buy it so directly from the butcher. Be very careful that it is a tender meat, not from a cow like my mother-in-law, because it will be a little stronger. & # 128512 The cut should be made on the side of the fiber, not on the length (the section should be sectioned). More tips for beef & ndash see here.
The meat is not beaten with a sledgehammer, it must be left as it is, but extremely thin slices must be cut, almost transparent. In a pan, put the butter with the oil or lard on the fire (I used duck lard) and add the crushed garlic with the side of the knife and a few slices of hot pepper. Stir gently until the garlic is browned, then remove and discard. The hot peppers are kept.
Sprinkle the slices of meat with salt and pepper (freshly ground if possible), then roll in white flour, shake well, leaving only lightly powdered with flour. Not all the flour will be used, it will remain, but it is good to have more, so that the slices of meat can be powdered evenly. Put in the butter in the pan, over high heat, for 2-3 minutes, exactly as it changes color. Bake on both sides.
The meat slices should not be fried, but just changed color. Being extremely thin slices, they immediately penetrate. Prepared over high heat, in butter with oil or lard and powdered with flour, these slices of meat will be very soft and tasty. You can taste it, see what a fantastic aroma they have. Even if cooked so little, the meat is not raw, but well done, soft and tasty.
The mushrooms are cleaned of the stalks with earth, they are washed very well, each mushroom separately, so that it has no soil. Cut into slices or 4, as desired. I cut them into 4. Put all the mushrooms in the pan, simmer in the remaining fat, even if it is a little (the meat absorbs a lot). It is good to have a bigger pan, wok type, to fit everything. There are many at first, but they will decrease extremely quickly. Sprinkle the mushrooms with salt, put the lid on and let it simmer. After 5 minutes, mix. Mushrooms leave a lot of water, so there is no need to add water at all, just salt. See in the picture how much juice the mushrooms left after 5 minutes. Salt removes all their water. Let the juice drop, stirring occasionally. In maximum 15 minutes, it is ready, the mushrooms do not need much cooking time. If they do not boil very hard, they have a pleasant, sweet taste.
Add the meat, wine over the mushrooms, adjust the taste with salt and freshly ground or crushed pepper and let it boil for another 5 minutes. Extinguish the fire and sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
It is just as good hot or cold, it can be served with rice boiled in salted water, simply to enhance the richness of tastes and textures. But it's not mandatory. We ate like that, veal escalope simple, with mushrooms.
It can be served with bread of any kind, fresh or fried, or with polenta.
boneless chicken breast, flour, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, potatoes, dill
Beat the meat for the slices, salt and pepper it, pass it through flour, egg, breadcrumbs (in this order) and put it in the oven in the stove tray in which I put baking paper so that it doesn't stick
Separately, cut the potatoes into quarters / eighths, as appropriate, and fry in hot oil. At the end, add the chopped dill.
Try this video recipe of peasant potatoes
Preparation of tender steak and veal rumen
The next day I took the meat out of the marinade and drained it in a strainer. The marinade is not thrown away because we continue to use it to bake the steak.
I thoroughly wiped the veal with absorbent napkins, then I greased it well with 2 tablespoons of oil and massaged it. I left it on a shredder on the kitchen table for about 2 hours to warm it slightly.
Do not bake or fry cold meats taken directly from the refrigerator because they shrink and become hard.
I heated a worse pan (maybe a pan) without oil in it, on the big eye of the stove. I fried the veal roll for 1 minute on each side, including the ends. I kept turning it with a special pliers because it does NOT have to be pricked with a fork. The internal juices of the meat drain through those holes and we don't want that. What a fine color it has after browning!
Because the oil burned a bit, I decided to replace the tray with a clean one. I have a tray with a special lid for steaks: deep and thick-walled.
So I put the brown roll in it, put the peeled and quartered potatoes around it and seasoned them with salt (be careful that the milk marinade is salty too!) And a little paprika. I sprinkled the roll and the potatoes with another 2 tablespoons of oil. I carefully poured the marinade among the potatoes (we do not pour the liquids over the meat or potatoes so as not to wash the spices) and I sliced 2 more garlic cloves.
I set the oven to 170 C with ventilation (heat up and down) and the average stage for gas. I prepared 3-4 teaspoons of butter cream with garlic and greens – see here how it's done.
Peasant pies with fasting potatoes, in the pan
Famous and appreciated by everyone, these peasant pies with fasting potatoes are soft, fluffy and tasty.
Simple, pie with potatoes, that's what Aunt Ani called them, these wonders and can be made with cabbage, cheese, details here or combined. I can say that I like them all, regardless of the filling, whether they are cold or hot. These with potatoes are eaten especially during fasting but are also the favorites of vegetarians.
I discovered them in Bihor, because as far as I know they are at home there and nowhere in the country are they as good as in Bihor. They are tender, soft and very tasty, because if you start eating you don't know how to stop!
They can be found on almost any street, in pastry shops, even in supermarkets.
The recipe is so simple and quick to make, that among other things to make at home you can put a dough, and the rest is a breeze. Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it and you will definitely enjoy the best peasant pies.
For many other recipes with or without meat or fasting dishes and much more, find in the snacks section, click here or on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
Chop the onion and set it aside.
Put the yeast with the sugar in a bowl and add half the amount of lukewarm water, mix, cover with foil and leave in a warm place to activate the yeast.
In a large bowl put the sifted flour, the difference of water, oil, salt and activated yeast.
At the beginning we mix with a wooden spoon or a silicone spoon, and when it becomes inefficient we move to manual kneading, until we obtain a smooth and elastic dough.
Put the dough in a bowl greased with oil and covered with a foil of freshness and let it rise until it doubles in volume.
After leavening the dough, take it out of the bowl and divide it into 16 equal pieces and give them round shapes.
On a work surface greased with oil, spread a piece of dough with a diameter of 12-15 cm and divide evenly for each piece of dough: potatoes and onions.
Bring the edges to the inside of the pie and tighten them so that they stick.
Turn with the tight side down and roll out the pies with a diameter of 20 cm.
In a hot pan put a teaspoon of oil and bake the pies over medium heat until light golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
Baked peasant potatoes
Drain and peel the potatoes, then cut the potatoes into medium pieces.
Cut the bacon into small pieces.
In a frying pan, brown the balcony in a little vegetable oil. Stir constantly when the bacon takes on color.
Add salt and chopped onion Julien. Stir, then add the garlic. Stir again.
Put the mashed potatoes, salt, pepper and paprika in an oven tray and then mix gently without crushing the potatoes too much.
Add the browned onion onion and stir.
Bake for 40-45 minutes at 190 degrees or until browned to your liking.
Serve with freshly chopped parsley and cream.
Consume in moderation!
Recipe video POTATO POTATOES IN THE OVEN lower:
Breaded beef schnitzel, fried in oil after passing through flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs
Beef schnitzel with pepper sauce.
Beef schnitzel with pepper sauce and white wine, seasoned with paprika, cumin and garlic
Stewed veal schnitzel recipe, prepared with flour, mustard and sour cream
Beef schnitzel with rice
Beef schnitzel with onion
Beef schnitzel recipe stewed in water and soup, with sauce prepared with stewed onion, white wine, flour, tomato paste and paprika
5 recipes explained step by step to cook a delicious schnitzel
Recipes - The best recipes for snails, Photo: bidiprv.com
We present you in the following the best recipes for snacks.
1. Pork snitel recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for pork tenderloin are as follows:
- 400 grams of pork pulp
- 200 grams of flour
- two eggs
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the pork schnitzel recipe is presented below:
- Slice the pulp, season it
- Pass each piece of meat through the flour, then through the eggs beaten well with salt and finally through the breadcrumbs
- Fry the snails in hot oil until nicely browned evenly
- Serve the hot snacks with the desired garnish.
2. Turkey schnitzel recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: Half an hour.
The necessary ingredients for the turkey schnitzel are the following:
- 200 grams of turkey breast fillets
- three eggs
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper.
The step-by-step preparation for the turkey schnitzel recipe is presented below:
- Season the meat with salt and pepper to taste
- Mix eggs with breadcrumbs until you get a homogeneous composition
- Heat the oil
- Dip turkey fillets in the egg and breadcrumbs mixture, then add them to the hot oil.
- Fry the schnitzels until nicely browned on both sides
- Serve the dish with the desired garnish.
3. Veal schnitzel recipe stuffed with apples and garnished with caramelized carrots it is definitely special. The complexity of this dish is to be appreciated and you will surely be delighted to taste this specialty. We present below the way to prepare step by step to help you serve a culinary delight at home.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Baking time: 18 minutes.
Ingredients for veal schnitzel stuffed with apples and garnished with caramelized carrots (6 servings):
- six slices of veal or turkey breast muscles (they should weigh about 50 grams)
- three apples
- three tablespoons lemon juice
- six carrots
- four tablespoons butter
- three tablespoons oil
- two teaspoons powdered sugar
- two teaspoons chopped parsley.
Here's how to make a veal schnitzel recipe stuffed with apples and garnished with caramelized carrots:
- Slices of meat (veal or turkey) are washed well with warm water, then drained or dried with a paper towel purchased commercially. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then let them rest
- Wash the apples well, remove the spine without cutting the apples. Cut the apples into thin slices and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent oxidation
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Place the meat on a plate, place the apple slices on only half of each slice of meat, then fold the meat and fix it with toothpicks.
- Put a pan on the fire, and when it has heated put the butter and let it melt, stirring constantly to avoid frying the butter.
- When the butter has melted, place the slices of meat as described above and fry them on each side for four minutes.
- Remove the snails on an absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess fat, then keep warm.
- Put a pan on the fire with three tablespoons of oil
- When the oil has heated, add the carrots given through the large grater and cook them at the right heat, until they change their color and texture. Season with salt and pepper. At the end, add the powdered sugar and let the carrots caramelize over low heat. When the sugar has melted and the carrots have become glassy, take the pan off the heat and let it cool for one or two minutes.
- Place the meat on a plate, then evenly pour the caramelized carrots on top as described above.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the preparation
- Serve it while it is hot.
Veal tenderloin stuffed with apples and garnished with caramelized carrots is a healthy dish. The caloric power of a serving is 370 calories.
4. Snitel recipe as in Russia is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: fifty minutes.
Baking time: fifteen minutes.
Estimated cost per serving: five lei.
The necessary ingredients for two servings of snitel as in Russia are the following:
- 500 grams of pork
- 250 grams of tomatoes
- a teaspoon of flour
- a bit of sugar
- garlic, thyme
- salt and pepper
The step by step preparation for the schnitzel recipe as in Russia is presented below:
- Slice the meat, beat it well until it is flattened, season with salt and pepper to taste, then brown it in a little butter.
- Prepare a sauce from the other ingredients
- Serve the meat sprinkled with plenty of sauce with a garnish of potatoes.
5. Rice schnitzel recipe presents a delicious dish that can be served at any time of the day. We present below both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: three quarters of an hour.
The ingredients needed for four servings of rice schnitzel are as follows:
- 150 grams of round grain rice
- 50 grams of preserved chickpeas
- a capsicum pepper
- 50 grams of parmesan
- an egg
- a tablespoon of homemade breadcrumbs
- two tablespoons of flour
- salt and pepper.
The step by step preparation for the rice schnitzel recipe is presented below:
- Prepare the breadcrumbs at home as follows: Leave two slices of white bread to dry in the kitchen overnight. The next day, preheat the oven to about 200 degrees Celsius for half an hour. When the oven has warmed up enough, place the slices of bread in an oven tray, bake the bread for five & ten minutes on a suitable heat of about 160 degrees Celsius or until it browns nicely on the surface and acquires a uniform brown color. , be careful not to burn the bread because you will have to start over. When it is ready, take the bread out of the hot oven to stop the burning process and pass it through a blender until you get a fine breadcrumbs. Mix the breadcrumbs obtained with flour until you get a homogeneous mixture that you distribute evenly on a flat plate
- Choose the rice, remove the degraded grains, then wash it in more water to remove the rice flour. Let the rice soak in a sufficient amount of water with a pinch of salt for half an hour. Then drain the rice and boil it in water with a pinch of salt. Let the rice boil covered, until its grain softens well. Check from time to time the degree of boiling of the rice grain, but also the amount of water. The rice grain increases its volume during cooking and tends to consume the water in which it is boiled, once it is left without water it will smoke. When the rice is completely cooked, let it drain in a strainer
- Wash the capsicum, cut it in half, remove the stalk, the white ribs inside and any seeds. Wash the pepper again, this time inside as well, then let it drain. Cut the pepper into cubes of equal size
- Unwrap the chickpea can and let the chickpeas drain in a strainer
- Put the Parmesan cheese on the grater with a small mesh
- Put a pan with a sufficient amount of oil on the fire, let the oil heat up, and when it starts to sizzle, add the previously cut peppers. Cook the pepper over a good heat until it softens well, and the amount of water resulting from its dehydration is reduced to a minimum. Then add the boiled and well drained rice, together with the canned chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper to taste and let the mixture simmer over medium to low heat for a quarter of an hour, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking the rice to the pan. At the end, add the previously grated Parmesan cheese and keep the preparation on the fire until the Parmesan cheese melts completely and determines the binding of the composition. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the preparation to cool
- Beat the egg well with a pinch of salt until it turns whitish and increases in volume
- Formed from the composition of rice, peppers, chickpeas and parmesan previously prepared, the slices that you pass first through the mixture of flour and breadcrumbs prepared at home, then through the beaten egg with salt and finally once again through the mixture of breadcrumbs and flour. Place the snails formed on a flat plate and let them rest for ten minutes.
- Put a pan with a sufficient amount of oil on the fire, let the oil heat up, and when it starts to sizzle, add the previously formed snails. Fry the snails on both sides until nicely browned on both sides. When ready, remove the schnitzels on commercially available absorbent kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve the snails as hot as they are much tastier. You can add your favorite vegetables.
Rice snails are a unique and very tasty dish that we recommend you try, for sure its taste will conquer you and you will prepare it every time you have the opportunity.